4 Jul 2022
Webinar on COVID-19 and maritime transport: Disruptions and resilience in Latin America and the Caribbean
Organized in collaboration with the United Nations Economic and Latin America and the Caribbean (UN-ECLAC), the webinar aims at:
- Raising awareness about COVID-19 impacts, responses and good practices in crises management and resilience building.
- Improving understanding of the COVID-19 impacts on the region's maritime transport system.
- Identifying relevant response measures taken to mitigate impacts and ascertaining potential good practices allowing for effective crises management and business continuity.
- Building capacity to plan and prepare for future similar disruptions and future proofing the region's maritime supply chain.
- Gathering input from participating stakeholders with a view to guidance material and tools that will be developed by UNCTAD in support sustainability and resilience building efforts.
Additional information is available at: Latin America and the Caribbean Webinar.
Connect with us